Technical Library & Resources
Technical Advantages and Specifications for Stronghold ICF Blocks
From our FX-Series of ICF blocks, through to the Premium-Plus Series, Stronghold delivers an outstanding product direct to site from your local premium manufacturing facility, saving time, saving money, and ensuring Contractors get the Quality they need at the Price they want. Stronghold ICF blocks are designed to build straight, trouble-free walls - discover the Technical Advantages and Specifications for Stronghold ICF blocks here:
Get the Product & Tech Overview PDF here
Stronghold ICF Blocks are designed to make your job easier and less stressful.
- Vertical locking webs keep blocks locked together.
- Standard 2.75" (70 mm) foam panel wall assembly provides up to R-Value of 24.
- Reversible interlock equals less waste.
- No left or right corners to track.
- Horizontal and vertical cut lines make cutting easier.
- Tall rebar holders allow for stacked contact splicing.
Contractors are expected to make things work even with products that have deficiencies. Stronghold ICF fixes deficiencies so you don’t have to.
- Strongest corners in the industry. Internal and external built-in support.
- Built in web locks that lock the courses together for straighter walls - eliminating the requirement for vertical wires or ties.
- No wall truss wire straighteners required to keep walls straight.
- Full height webs that touch plastic to plastic to stop irritating settling of walls during concrete pours.
Premium Foldable ICF Blocks
Stronghold developed foldable ICF blocks because that’s what contractors want. Stronghold ICF fixes deficiencies so you don’t have to.
- Easy to adjust height of center webs.
- Foldable block(s) means more per truck load.
- Removable nail hinge pins allow for the adjustment of central webs for placement through heavy rebar grids.
Adjustable and Adaptable Center Webs
*click on the images below to see the advantages
Stronghold ICF Blocks - In the Sizes and Shapes Most Needed
Designed by Architects and Contractors to meet your needs on any project.
*click on the images to see details and sizes